It’s wild to me that we’ve been in Austin a year! Even crazier that this residency will be over in one more year…
God has been incredibly gracious to our family and has shown His faithfulness to us through all of you who support us in prayer and finances…can’t wait to see what He does this year!
Here is a video where I share some plans and hopes for the upcoming year. I hope you will continue to join us on our journey!
What we hope God does in year two:
- Grow me as a pastor, team player, and administrator!
- Provide worship leading opportunities for me to apply what I’ve learned!
- Grow Tasha theologically through the Mens & Women’s Development Program!
- Grow our kids spiritually and ultimately save them!
- Continue increasing our love for the city of Austin!
- Clarify what’s next for us after the residency ends!
How you can help:
- For my family— spiritual growth and togetherness
- For our finances—total dependency on God and for stewardship
- Post residency opportunities—good fit for our gifts and family
- Our neighborhood and city—they will feel God’s love through us
- Two Year Partners—stick with it!
- One Year Partners—please recommit!
- New Partners—begin giving monthly!
We had a change in our insurance and some changes in the giving of some of our partners, so we now need about $1,200 a month to continue this Residency! Thats only 12 more people giving $100 a month so we can meet our goal!
Family, Ministry Partners, and friends—we cannot adequately express our gratitude for all the ways you have blessed us. Please share the word about what God is doing in and through us so others can be a part of the journey. Can’t wait to share more exciting things with you all!
To learn more, partner with us, or give a special gift; please click the button below.