It is so hard to believe that a year ago we had already said “yes” to God and were packing our things and getting ready to move to Austin. God has been incredible gracious to our family and has shown His faithfulness to us through all of you who support us in prayer and finances!
Here is a video where I share some highlights of our past year. Hope you enjoy seeing all of the things that God has done!
What God has done:
- Grown our family closer together, especially with Ezra included. He doesn’t feel so different at our diverse school and the Chinese cultural things have been cool. Noah loves the neighborhood boys that play soccer and lightsabers in the front yard with him. Chandler has friends at her dance studio and is growing up so much physically and spiritually.
- Given me opportunities to be a part of special projects like: ‘This Glorious Grace’ album release, Austin Stone Worship Conference, Resident EP, and the online development course–Foundations.
- Grown me as a Pastor and Leader through Austin Stone Worship and more specifically my supervisor Justin Cofield.
- Given me opportunities to lead worship at The Stone, Providence North, Longhorn BSM, and many other places!
- Grown me leaps and bounds theologically and doctrinally through MWDP (Leadership Development Program).
- Given my family a love for Austin. By Austin we don’t just mean the location and amenities…we mean the PEOPLE! We love our neighbors, people who work at nearby businesses, employees at the school, Tasha’s local writers group, other adoptive families, many more!
Thank YOU—Ministry Partners—for being a part of what God is doing in and through us here in Austin…we literally couldn’t have done it without you! We can’t wait to see what God does in year two!
To learn more, partner with us, or give a special gift; please click the button below.