On September 3rd I turned 33.
33 is how old Jesus was when he died. He did more in the last 3 years of his life than any of us will ever do. I hope He will use me up to accomplish great things for His glory.
Here is a video of what we did that week! I am having a blast doing these vlogs (videos) for you guys. Thank you so much for your prayers, and support!
What I hope God does in my 33rd year of life:
- Grows my love for Him and His church
- Helps me to be more like Jesus to my family & friends
- Guides me in pastoring & shepherding others
- Shows me what it looks like to spend my life on Him & His mission
How you can help my family during residency:
- For my family— spiritual growth and togetherness
- For our finances—total dependency on God and for stewardship
- Post residency opportunities—good fit for our gifts and family
- Our neighborhood and city—they will feel God’s love through us
- Two Year Partners—stick with it!
- One Year Partners—please recommit!
- New Partners—begin giving monthly!
We had a change in our insurance and some changes in the giving of some of our partners, so we still need about $1,000 a month to continue this Residency! Thats only 10 more people giving $100 a month so we can meet our goal!
Family, Ministry Partners, and friends—we cannot adequately express our gratitude for all the ways you have blessed us. Please share the word about what God is doing in and through us so others can be a part of the journey. Can’t wait to share more exciting things with you all!
To learn more, partner with us, or give a special gift; please click the button below.