Sabbath is a bit of a foreign concept to most of us. It is one that many of us are either indifferent towards or have little understanding of. Most people forget that it is not only a Biblical concept, it is a command from God for our benefit.
I have been learning a ton about the Sabbath while being at The Austin Stone. In this weeks Vlog, I share what a typical Sabbath might look like for me.
I am having a blast doing these vlogs (videos) for you guys. Thank you so much for your prayers, and support!
What I hope God does through my Sabbath:
- Grows my knowledge of and love for Himself through the Word
- Helps me learn to rest and trust His power & timing
- Guides me in planning for healthy rhythms during the rest of the week
- Shows me more of Himself in unique & refreshing ways
How you can help my family during residency:
- For my family— spiritual growth and togetherness
- For our finances—total dependency on God and for stewardship
- Post residency opportunities—good fit for our gifts and family
- Our neighborhood and city—they will feel God’s love through us
- Two Year Partners—stick with it!
- One Year Partners—please recommit!
- New Partners—begin giving monthly!
We had a change in our insurance and some changes in the giving of some of our partners, so we still need about $1,000 a month to continue this Residency! Thats only 10 more people giving $100 a month so we can meet our goal!
Family, Ministry Partners, and friends—we cannot adequately express our gratitude for all the ways you have blessed us. Please share the word about what God is doing in and through us so others can be a part of the journey. Can’t wait to share more exciting things with you all!
To learn more, partner with us, or give a special gift; please click the button below.