Would You Like To Be Part Of My Story?
I believe that ministry is done best together—in community—with everyone involved! If you would like to be part of the ministry I am doing through music, keep reading to find out how you can partner with me.
Ways To Support Me
The first way to partner with me, is by praying!
- Pray that God will use me to serve those in and out of the Church
- Pray that music, teaching, or anything else I do will be a blessing to others
- Pray for the cities of Austin & Washington D.C.
- Pray for my currently affiliated churches: The Austin Stone & McLean Bible
- Pray for my family to grow together in Christ
- Pray for provision through my current transitions
The second way to partner with me is by giving financially.
My family has been living off of financial support from faithful ministry partners for the last couple of years while in Austin. We would be thankful for any financial help during the next few months of transition into a new place and continue using our gifts for the Kingdom.
I am putting out some music projects for use in and out of the church, all while Tasha is finishing up some writing projects—it costs money and time to put these projects out!
The best and easiest way to support me financially is by simply donating whatever you feel whenever you can, using the button below.