It has been completely wild since I returned from Portland.
Our family had a million doctor and dentist appointments, even an x-ray in there somewhere. I had meetings on top of meetings at work, not to mention playing catch up on some things.
School has now started, Fall Vision Series at The Austin Stone is underway, and we’ve already added new residents, had a couple of Worship Huddles, and even had our first Worship Collective of the fall!
I am having a blast doing these vlogs (videos) for you guys. We hope you dig it too! We are incredibly thankful for your prayers, and support!
What we hope God does throughout this fall:
- Grow me as a husband, dad, and worship leader
- Help our family establish healthy new rhythms
- Guide our kids through the newness of school and schedules
- Show us what is next because this year will fly by
How you can help my family during residency:
- For my family— spiritual growth and togetherness
- For our finances—total dependency on God and for stewardship
- Post residency opportunities—good fit for our gifts and family
- Our neighborhood and city—they will feel God’s love through us
- Two Year Partners—stick with it!
- One Year Partners—please recommit!
- New Partners—begin giving monthly!
We had a change in our insurance and some changes in the giving of some of our partners, so we still need about $1,200 a month to continue this Residency! Thats only 12 more people giving $100 a month so we can meet our goal!
Family, Ministry Partners, and friends—we cannot adequately express our gratitude for all the ways you have blessed us. Please share the word about what God is doing in and through us so others can be a part of the journey. Can’t wait to share more exciting things with you all!
To learn more, partner with us, or give a special gift; please click the button below.