Every once in a while you just get to have a really fun week—this week was one of them.
We had some friends come visit from out of town. It was very last minute. They got in late and slept on an air mattress. We had a ton of spur of the moment fun spending time with familiar faces.
I had the privilege of going on my second (and final) Resident Songwriting Retreat. It was a blast and some incredible songs came from it. I hope to share those songs with you in the very near future!
I absolutely dig doing these residency vlogs for you guys. I hope you are enjoying them also. Thank you so much for your prayers, and support!
How you can help my family during residency:
- For my family— spiritual growth and togetherness
- For our finances—total dependency on God and for stewardship
- Post residency opportunities—good fit for our gifts and family
- Our neighborhood and city—they will feel God’s love through us
- Two Year Partners—stick with it!
- One Year Partners—please recommit!
- New Partners—begin giving monthly!
We had a change in our insurance and some changes in the giving of some of our partners, so we still need about $1,000 a month to continue this Residency! Thats only 10 more people giving $100 a month so we can meet our goal!
Family, Ministry Partners, and friends—we cannot adequately express our gratitude for all the ways you have blessed us. Please share the word about what God is doing in and through us so others can be a part of the journey. Can’t wait to share more exciting things with you all!
To learn more, partner with us, or give a special gift; please click the button below.