I had the privilege of going to Portland to share what God is doing through Austin Stone Worship Development. We had a booth setup at the Canvas Conference.
My main goal was to connect with worship leaders who felt like they could use some training and community, then get them plugged into our online course. I met some incredible people who were very excited about the opportunity!
Here is a short video I did to let you all know that I was thinking about you, your prayers, and support—while I was there!
What we hope God does through the online course:
- Grow more effective worship leaders
- Help worship leaders establish healthier rhythms.
- Guide worship leaders through barriers that cause burnout.
- Show 5 Foundations to worship leaders so they can build healthy ministries.
How you can help my family during residency:
- For my family— spiritual growth and togetherness
- For our finances—total dependency on God and for stewardship
- Post residency opportunities—good fit for our gifts and family
- Our neighborhood and city—they will feel God’s love through us
- Two Year Partners—stick with it!
- One Year Partners—please recommit!
- New Partners—begin giving monthly!
We had a change in our insurance and some changes in the giving of some of our partners, so we now need about $1,200 a month to continue this Residency! Thats only 12 more people giving $100 a month so we can meet our goal!
Family, Ministry Partners, and friends—we cannot adequately express our gratitude for all the ways you have blessed us. Please share the word about what God is doing in and through us so others can be a part of the journey. Can’t wait to share more exciting things with you all!
To learn more, partner with us, or give a special gift; please click the button below.