Happy New Year!
It has been an amazing year.
God has been so gracious and true to see us through all that He called us to.
Just the fact that Ezra is home and that we are now at work in Austin, both are proof of His kindness and faithfulness. He has positioned us in some unique scenarios to share His love with people in need.
We just want to take time to do two things real quick:
- Say thank you for following and participating in our journey so far. We believe that 2016 has some great things in store for us. We want to see the Gospel go forth even more than this last year!
- Ask for your continued support through many prayers, generous giving, and by sharing our story so others may participate as well.
Would you join us in praying for:
- Continued opportunities to share the gospel with our neighbors.
- New opportunities to share the gospel with our people of peace.
- Our growth & strengthening relationships in our missional community.
- Close friends for our kids, especially Chandler.
- Our kids salvation and our spiritual growth.
- Effectiveness and visible fruit of our labor in Austin.
- The ministry of FBC Livingston and their worship leader search.
End of Year Giving
Don’t forget that there are only a couple of days left to give a special tax-deductible gift to our ministry. If you are able to give now, simply use the button below.
If you are already giving monthly or quarterly, we humbly ask in faith for you to consider raising the amount you are currently giving or for you to boldly ask someone else to join you in partnering with us.
Thank you for your partnership & support.
Happy New Year!
To learn more, partner with us, or give a special gift; please click the button below.